Northwestern Madeira: Full–Day 4x4 Tour
Pickup includedYour Funchal hotel
- Discover northwestern Madeira in an open-top 4x4 vehicle
- Enjoy a short walk along a levada, or water channel
- Visit volcanic lava pools and black sand beaches
Travel along old trails, cobblestone roads and forestry roads up to 1,500 meters above sea level at the Paul da Serra plateau. Pass the Laurissilva forest and enjoy a short walk along a levada, or water channel.
Head down to Porto Moniz to enjoy the warmth of the volcanic lava pools, or the volcanic black sandy beach. In the afternoon, take in amazing views of the area’s cliffs and waterfalls.
- Bottle of water
- Local taxes
- Photos from the tour
- Optional lunch (€12 per person)
- Pick–up at the cruise dock (€5 per person)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable clothes