Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay Full-Day 4WD Tour
Pick-up includedAt accommodation within Bicheno and Coles Bay is included. At accommodation outside these areas is available at an additional charge.
- Explore the untouched natural ,white sandy Friendly Beaches
- Witness an abundance of wildlife at the National Park
- Rejuvenate yourself at Whitewater Wall and Bluestone Bay
- Feast on freshly cooked meals using Tasmanian produce and products served with east coast wines or local craft beer
After cranking up the 4 wheel drive to journey through the native Eucalyptus forests, arrive at the wondrous Whitewater Wall and Bluestone Bay - a stunning secluded bay, bathed in rounded blue granite boulders. Enjoy a freshly cooked meal expertly prepared from fresh Tasmanian seasonal produce and served with your choice of Tasmanian east coast wines or local craft beer.
Walk through the saddle of Mount Amos and Mt. Mayson before arriving at Wineglass Bay lookout. As the afternoon unfolds, pay a visit to the iconic Honeymoon Bay before relaxing under the afternoon sun with more authentic Tasmanian aperitifs and wine. A refreshing dip in the freshwater of Great Oyster Bay at your own choice, to wash off the day’s indulgence.
- National Park Pass
- A cooked meal made with fresh Tasmanian seasonal produce, served with Tasmanian east coast wines, Tasmanian craft beer, bottled water and alternative soft drinks
- Binoculars for whale, seal and bird watching
- Warm waterproof jacket
- Sturdy comfortable footwear
- Comfortable walking trousers/shorts
- Beach towel
Prepare for the activity
- Rain gear
• Please be aware that the vehicle comfortably fits 4 adults, plus the driver, with the extra seat best suited to a slightly built adult or a young person
• A National Park pass is included in the package. If you already have one, please bring it on your tour to receive your refund
• Please include your special dietary requirements or allergies, when making your booking. Your local operator will try their best to cater for your needs
• You can experience four seasons in one day. Please keep an eye on the weather the night before to be prepared for the day's temperature
• Bring a camera - your local guide will be on hand to provide expert photography tips on how best to light the subjects and capture high quality images