Fremantle Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Explore a city with a fully narrated audio tour.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Delve into Fremantle Prison, the largest and most intact convict built prison in Australia.
- Fremantle Prison is western Australia's only World Heritage listed building.
Visit the historic and charming city of Fremantle where most of the city is made of 19th century architecture. In this audio tour, you’ll see the fascinating Shipwreck Galleries, and the Round House which is the oldest public building built in 1931. Enjoy the coastal port of Perth and marvel at some of the beautiful sights Fremantle has to offer.
You will also see the Fremantle Arts Museum, the Army Museum of Western Australia, the Monument Hill Memorial Reserve, the old Fremantle Prison, the Moores Building and Fremantle Harbour, whose construction was led by the famous Irish engineer C.Y O'Connor. This is a fascinating tour and will immerse you in the sights and sounds of a bustling port city.
- Audio-Guided Tour (English only)
- Walking Tour
- Entrance Fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• Please note this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
• Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only