Freiburg: Gässle, Bächle and the Freiburg Minster
- Admire the most important and beautiful sights in Freiburg's old town during a walking tour
- See the bizarre gargoyles, the delicate steeple and the colorful farmers' market on the Minster Square
- Look forward to the typical small alleys and the Bächle around the minster and see the church's interior
Start your tour at the town hall square, where your guide will be waiting for you. From the beginning, you will see this square boasts numerous historic buildings. From there, continue across the Kaiser-Joseph-Street, the former grand boulevard of medieval Freiburg and head towards the Freiburg Minster, the cultural center of the historical old town and an exceptional example of medieval Gothic.
Before going inside the minster, discover the bizarrely shaped gargoyles, the delicate steeple and the colorful farmers' market on the Minster Square. After admiring the minster's interior, visit some of the historic sights around the impressive cathedral: the historic department store, the Alte Wache, the Haus zum schönen Eck and many more. Continue along the Konviktstraßen, one of the most beautiful alleys in Freiburg, until you get to the Handwerkerviertel.
- Walking tour with a German-speaking guide
- Visit of the Freiburg Minster
- Museums in Freiburg
Prepare for the activity
Freiburg Rathausplatz - Entrance tourist information 79098 Freiburg. Your guide will be waiting for you directly in front of the tourist information wearing a local tour operator logo on his clothing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There is only a short tour on Saturdays at 10:30 (40 - 45 minutes)