Frankfurt: "The Mask of the Devil" Scary Tour
- Let professional actors entertain you with a mix of scary theater play and stories about Frankfurt
- Enjoy a nearly one-hour walk through the Niddapark at night
- Learn about how the devil's appearance has changed in history from the tempter of man to a red-winged reptile in burning hell
Your journey into the darkness will start under a bridge. There you'll be the guest of a terrible masked man. He will guide you to the nearby forest.
On your way forward your masked guide will tell you about how he acquired the devil's mask. This masked guide is knowledgeable not just about Frankfurt's history but also has a terrifying understanding of the one who is called fallen angel, god's enemy and is known by many other names. Be on your guard on your way through the forest. Something is lurking in the shadows behind the trees.
Is this a one-way ticket to hell or will there be a way out of this madness?
- Guided tour
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
U-trainstation Niddapark, from there go downstairs and wait under the bridge at the ticket machine. Per car: Am Ginnheimer Wäldchen, parkplaces left and right from the meetingpoint under the bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Recommended for customers from the age of 12 up
• Not recommended for people with heart disease, epilepsy or similar physical restrictions
• The tour will be carried out regardless of weather conditions, please wear weather-appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes are recommended