Oslo: 7-Hour Grand Tour and Fjord Cruise
- Take a panoramic sightseeing tour of Oslo city center
- See the impressive Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Stroll through the Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Cruise the inlet waterway of the Oslofjord
Go to the Viking Ship Museum, where Viking-age artifacts include the well-preserved Oseberg ship along with sledges, a horse cart, wood carvings and tent components.
Enhance your Oslo experience with a visit to the Fram Museum, where you can learn about Norwegian polar expeditions.
Get a different view of Oslo on an inclusive 2-hour sightseeing cruise along the waterways of the Oslofjord inlet, where summer houses and cozy cabins nestle against the water.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Oslo
- Photo stop at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Entrance fee at the Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fee at the Fram Museum
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise on the Oslofjord
- HMK sightseeing bus with a certified Oslo guide
- Entrance to the ski museum at Holmenkollen
- Food and drinks
When you get there
The meeting point is the bus stop located on Haakon VII's Street (nearby the toy shop "Riktige Leker"). The exact address is: Haakon VIIs gate 1, 0161 Oslo, Norway. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶