From Rio: Iguazu Falls Full-Day Private Trip with Flights
Pickup includedPick up from hotels located in Rio de Janeiro.
- See diverse native wildlife and lush forests on this unforgettable trip to Iguazu Falls
- Visit a famed UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of Nature
- Relax on this amazing trip, where everything is already arranged for you
The Iguaçu National Park on the Brazilian side offers a panoramic view of the Falls with plenty of photo opportunities. Walk a 1.2-kilometer path surrounded by the lush subtropical forest, butterflies, and quatis, the South American raccoon. Feel the mist of Floriano Fall and Garganta del Diablo (The Devil's Throat) and ride the panoramic elevator for a bird's eye of the Falls. You can also embark on an optional boat ride upriver and get up close to the Falls and feel the refreshing shower under Three Musketeers Falls.
You can also choose the option to discover the Bird Park (Parque das Aves) in front of Iguaçu National Park entrance, which works on the conservation of 120 species of birds. Walk forest trails and get an up-close experience with exuberant birds, reptiles, and butterflies.
Choose the Argentinian Iguazú National Park option and experience the incredible panoramas along the catwalks on this private tour and take the opportunity to hop on an optional boat ride up river to get up close to the falls.
After the full day tour, return to the airport to get your flight back to Rio de Janeiro, where a car will be waiting to take you to your hotel.
- Roundtrip private transfer to and from your hotel in Rio de Janeiro
- Professional private guide in Spanish or English
- Economy class domestic flight from Rio de Janeiro to Foz do Iguaçu
- Round-trip private transfer to and from Foz do Iguaçu Airport
- National park fees
- Boat ride tickets, if option selected
- Bird Park admission ticket, if option selected
- Private guided tour
- Live tour commentary provided in Spanish and English
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
• The minimum age for Gran Aventura is 12 years
• Please provide the names of all passengers, passport numbers, expiry date, nationalities, and countries of residence in order to confirm your booking
• The exact time of your pick up will depend on your flight information and it will be sent to you once your booking is confirmed
• A current valid passport/ID is required on the day of travel
• You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing
• All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• The travel agency will not take responsibility for inconveniences outside the company, such as flight delays or cancellations
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 carry-on bag; oversized or excessive luggage may have certain restrictions