Bovino: Ancient Watermill Tour
- Explore inside and out a historic watermill
- Learn about about how the mill is used to make flour
- Indulge in a food and wine tasting including products produced at the mill
Originally belonging to the bishops of Bovino as a service for their canteen, it subsequently ended up among the properties of a notary in the country from which the Grasso bought it in 1916. During your tour you will also be taught about the technical aspects of the mill, as well as how the mill has been restored in recent years.
The historical value of this place is under the eyes of everyone, symbol of the ancient cereal vocation of a province that today boasts about 250 thousand hectares of wheat. Precisely for this reason at the end of your tour there will be a tasting of typical products made from wheat flour produced in the mill, partnered with local wines.
- Guided tour to the watermill
- Food and wine tasting
- Optional transfer from Foggia, Lucera and surrounding areas