Visit the Archaeological Museum of Ascoli Satriano, a small town in the province of Foggia, home to one of the most important and spectacular collections of the whole region - the funeral crews of Dauni.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
- Discover the beauty of the luxury in the tombs of Ascoli Satriano "
- Admire the beautiful polygamous griffins returned from the Getty Museum
- Visit the Apollo Hall
- Certified guide
- Ticket museum
- Transfer/ pick-up
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside the Museum: Via Santa Maria del Popolo, 68, 71022 Ascoli SatrianoOpen in Google Maps ⟶