Key West Full-Day Tour by Double Decker Coach from Miami
- Drive over 43 bridges and 31 islands to America's “Caribbean Islands”
- Explore the laid-back city of Key West at your own pace
- Hang out in chilled cafés and restaurants
- Visit the former home of Ernest Hemingway
- Watch the spectacles of Ripley's Believe It Or Not
- Take a ride in a glass-bottom boat
- Hop-on and off the sightseeing trolley
- Travel comfortably in an air conditioned double decker coach bus
Once in Key West, experience a Caribbean atmosphere complete with friendly street artists, lively outdoor cafés and al fresco restaurants. Spend some time to explore Key West on your own. Book lovers might like to visit Ernest Hemingway’s House to see the former home of the famous author.
If you prefer, you can go to the southernmost point of the continental United States at the famous "90 miles to Cuba" Monument.
Explore museums, such as the Mel Fisher Museum, the Light House Museum, or Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum (tickets not included). Feel the pulse of Key West at Mallory Square next to the cruise ship port.
You may also choose to add one of our most popular adventure activities, such as a snorkeling trip to see tropical fish, a ride in a glass-bottom boat, or the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing trolley bus (tickets not included in the price), which will give you a great overview of the laid-back town.
You will depart Key West at 5:30 PM for the drive back over the bridges and islands.
- Wi-Fi on board (when available)
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup ($10 fee per person payable in cash), only from hotels located Sunny Isles and Miami Beach
- All admission to all the attractions and activities in the itinerary
- Front or second row seating fee on the coach (if available, payable on the day)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
• Bring a camera, towel, sun lotion, and bottled water
• The bus will depart from Key West at 5:30 PM. Passengers are requested to board the bus at 5:00 PM to 5:15 PM.
• Please remember tour information on board is given in English and Spanish
• No food or drinks are permitted on board
• Phone chargers are not available on all buses