Skip-the-Line Accademia Visit and Florence Walking Tour
- Treat yourself with a city walking tour and a visit to the Accademia Gallery of Florence
- Timed entry, no need to queue. Don’t waste precious time waiting in long lines
- Discover the town’s best known treasures with a licensed tour guide steeped in the history and culture of this magnificent city
- Tour takes place rain or shine, even if there is only one participant
- During the tour, the guide uses one single language at a time
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants
- Show your voucher directly from your smart phone or tablet
Start with a visit to the Academy. See Michelangelo’s famous David and the unfinished “Prisoners” and get a detailed introduction to Michelangelo’s life and his extraordinary era.
After a short break for lunch, take a walking tour of the historical center. Discover the town’s best known treasures such as the Duomo, Palazzo Vecchio, the squares, the monuments and the Old Bridge. Explore the town center from an extraordinary perspective.
- Guided tour
- Earphones for groups with more than 15 participants (or for the Academy Gallery, for groups with more than 7 participants)
Prepare for the activity
Via Ricasoli 60, in front of the Academy Gallery at 11:15am. In the afternoon, for the second part of the tour, customers have to reach the Hard Rock Cafè, Via dei Brunelleschi, 1, 50123, FI, Italy (at 1:45pm) on their own.Open in Google Maps ⟶