Florence: Timed Entrance Ticket to the Uffizi Gallery
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery and avoid the long lines
- See Botticelli's "Birth of Venus" and discover a typical example of Renaissance Neoplatonism
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry, and stay as long as you like
- Discover masterpieces by Michelangelo and other masters of Italian Renaissance
Marvel at Italian Renaissance art by some of the greatest artists of all times. See paintings by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others. Go to the gallery’s most renowned room to see the stunning collection by Botticelli. Admire his “Primavera” and “The Birth of Venus,” and reflect upon his representation of the birth of the goddess as she emerges from the sea foam.
Escape the hassle and hurry of organized group tours, and explore at your own pace. You are free to stay inside the museum for as long as you like. Your timed entrance ticket gives you fast track entrance once collected, avoiding the Uffizi’s legendary lines!
- Reserved entrance ticket for the Uffizi Gallery
- Booking fee
- Audio guide: only for certain options
When you get there
Piazzale degli Uffizi on the side of Via Lambertesca. Please collect your ticket from "Door 3" of the Uffizi Gallery 10 minutes before your timed entrance. The time and date of your timed entrance is mandatory. Once you have collected your ticket, enter the museum through "Door 1"Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A valid ID will be required to collect the audio guide
• If you are purchasing the audioguide you will need to use your voucher twice. The first use will be to get the museum tickets, the second to collect the audioguide once inside
• Once at Piazzale degli Uffizi go to Door n°3 just 10 minutes before your timed entry and collect your ticket. You can then head towards Door 1 and enter the museum