Tuscany Wine Trail: Full-Day Guided Tour
- Tour 2 wineries and their cellars
- Sample Chianti’s wines and olive oils
- Enjoy local specialties at lunch
The focus of our Tuscany Wine Trail Tour is the “Chianti” and in particular the “Chianti Classico” wine region. Chianti Classico is one of the world’s best-known wines, with its bottles carrying the distinctive Black Rooster logo - a guarantee of the authenticity of this Tuscan wine.
The area we’ll explore is also “classic”. This is classic Tuscany, complete with olive trees, cypresses and vineyards that produce some of world’s finest wine grapes. Sangiovese, Canaiolo and other varieties of red grapes are grown here.
During the day you’ll learn about the characteristics of a good wine, what to look for when tasting wines and how to best pair wines with various foods.
Let us show you this area of great wines and great beauty. Take a day to get to know Tuscany better. The Tuscany Wine Trail Tour is the perfect experience for wine lovers!
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Guided tour of two wineries and their cellars
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Visit to a medieval Tuscan town
- 3-course lunch in a typical local restaurant
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
Prepare for the activity
FlorenceTown Tours and Newsstand, Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Apple Store), under the arches on the corner with Via Pellicceria, Florence. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶