Florence: Skip-the-Line Tour of Uffizi & Accademia Galleries
- Visit the Uffizi and the Accademia, two of Italy's most famous art galleries
- Gaze at works of art by Da Vinci, Giotto, Raffaello, Botticelli, and many more
- Admire the authentic Michelangelo’s David and discover all the secrets revealed by a professional guide
- Stay inside the museums after the guided visits
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch with drinks in the heart of Florence (if option selected)
When the tour ends, continue to explore the museum on your own until reaching the Accademia Gallery, home to an impressive collection of art and sculptures. You will be led the whole time by an expert guide, and be able to gaze at important works of art, including Michelangelo's legendary David, which became a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor.
After a morning full of art and culture you can chill out and enjoy a delicious Tuscan meal in the heart of the city, just a few steps away from the Duomo square (if lunch option is selected).
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Local professional guide
- Museums entrance fees
- Lunch (if lunch option is selected)
- Headphones provided for groups of more than 7 participants
- Museums guided visits in small groups
- Lunch for children 0-6 years old (to be paid on the spot)
Prepare for the activity
• Uffizi: 8:45 AM at the Uffizi Gallery Museum, door n. 1, entrance reserved to the booking holders. • Accademia: 11:15 AM at the Accademia Gallery Museum, entrance reserved to the booking holders. At both museums an assistant waits for you with the local supplier's yellow sign or jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
You might also like...
Product ID: 28607