Siena, S. Gimignano & Monteriggioni with Wine & Food Tasting
- Take in the beautiful Tuscan countryside as you ride out of Florence through the Chianti region
- Admire the magnificent Cathedral and famous Piazza del Campo in the medieval city of Siena
- Discover the charming and historic town of San Gimignano
- Visit a small and typical winery and taste 4 fantastic wines and local food
- Enjoy free time in Monteriggioni
The next stop is Siena, where you will have free time to walk along the narrow medieval streets admiring the splendid palaces, the Cathedral, Libreria Piccolomini, and the famous shell-shaped Piazza del Campo.
In the afternoon, stop at the charming historical hamlet of Monteriggioni, an amazing small medieval village enclosed by its famous walls, which remained standing to this day. Enjoy some free time to visit this place.
In the evening, crossing the gently Chianti rolling hills, arrive at a small and typical winery. Taste 4 fantastic wines, then sample balsamic vinegar and other locally produced zero food miles products, to end this memorable experience in the heart of Tuscany.
- Transportation with hostess
- Sampling of wines and “zero food miles” products
- Guided tour of the villages
- Museum entrance fees