Private Tour From Florence to Cortona and Montepulciano
Pickup includedAt your accommodation in Florence city or the immediate neighborhood.
- Visit Cortona, famous for being the set of the movie "Under the Tuscan Sun"
- Explore the Medieval town of Montepulciano where the renowned "Vino Nobile" is produced
- Admire Val D'Orcia, which according to UNESCO is an exceptional exemplar of the way in which a natural setting was redesigned during the Renaissance
Leave at 11:30AM for have a delicious light lunch at a family winery. Continue then to Montepulciano on a relaxing 30 minute drive on the hills surrounded by breathtaking landscapes. Of course your driver can stop the car at anytime you want if you wish to take photos.
Arrive at the charming Montepulciano around 2:00PM. This is a medieval hill town of rare beauty full of elegant Renaissance palaces, ancient churches, charming squares and hidden corners. Montepulciano has received lots of attention following the filming of the vampire saga Twilight sequel New Moon here and has seen a notable increase in visitors. A walk through Montepulciano is the best way to view the town as well as enjoy stunning views of the surrounding countryside covered by vineyards producing the famous Nobile which is possible to taste in the many wine shops located within the city's walls.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport on comfortable Mercedes-Benz V Class with AC
- Tax, tolls, parking fees