Florence: 2-Hour Customized Private Guided Tour
- Choose the option you prefer to customize your Florence tour
- Spend 2 hours discovering the city’s attractions with a local professional guide
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private tour while discovering some of Florence's finest cultural treasures
- Option A – Florence Walking Tour: a 2-hour orientation tour with a visit to the main bridges, squares and churches in the city (bookable any date and any starting time available).
- Option B – Duomo Complex Tour: discover the religious center of Florence, along with the Baptistery and Cathedral's Museum
- Option C – Pitti Palace Palatina Gallery: enjoy masterpieces of the most famous Italian and European artists, including Filippo Lippi, Andrea del Sarto, Raffaello,Tiziano, Caravaggio, Rubens, Van Dick
- Option D – Michelangelo's David and Accademia Gallery: admire Michelangelo's David and the other wondrous sculptures housed in this museum
- 2-hour private guided tour
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup from centrally-located hotels in Florence (upon request)
- Museum/gallery fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• The Duomo Complex private tour (B), the Pitti Palace Palatina gallery (C), and the Accademia gallery private tour (D) options do not include the ticket price and booking fee, which will be paid in cash at the gallery box office. The local tour operator will take care of the museums booking procedures and you will enjoy priority entrance.
• Please note that the Pitti Palace Palatina gallery and Accademia galleries are closed on Monday