Montalcino, Pienza and Montepulciano Full-Day Wine Tour
- Explore the medieval villages of Pienza, Montalcino and Montepulciano
- Taste some of the famous Brunello di Montalcino wines
- Discover the UNESCO site of Val D' Orcia
Following your transfer by air-conditioned vehicle, visit a cellar in the enchanting region of Montalcino. Sample some of its famous wines along with delicious local produce. Stroll the medieval streets of Montalcino village.
Then, transfer to Pienza to explore its Renaissance heart. Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding Val d’Orcia, and learn about Pienza’s ancient traditions. Taste some typical pecorino cheese. Next, go to the village of Montepulciano in the Val d’Orcia where you'll discover stately Renaissance buildings and churches of rare beauty, all set among the vineyards. Have some free time to visit the village before your return transfer to Florence.
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Multilingual escorts
- Brunello di Montalcino wine tasting
- Visit to Pienza, Montalcino and Montepulciano
Prepare for the activity
• Meet your guide at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. You can easily reach the meeting point by riding on the T1 Leonardo tramway in the direction of Villa Costanza (you have to get off at Villa Costanza stop which is also the end of the line). • The tram ride is around 20 min from city center and you can choose the nearest stop from you. • Upon arrival, your guide will be waiting for you wearing a green uniform with the local partner's logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶