Florence: 5.5-Hour Italian Food Market & Cooking Experience
- Learn to cook a Tuscan feast during this cooking class in Florence
- Visit the central market and learn how to shop Italian style
- Use the products you buy from the market to create a delicious Tuscan feast
- Once you have created your amazing meal, sit down with a glass of Chianti and taste your own creation
- Receive your own Graduation Certificate from the Food & Wine Academy of Florence
With your chefs as your guides you will meet the butchers, the bakers, and the farmers selling vegetables from their gardens. Under their expert guidance you will taste the local food and wines, and learn how to distinguish the highest quality ingredients.
After this very enjoyable experience you will make you way to the charming home-style professional kitchen where you will learn to create an amazing Tuscan meal. You will learn how to prepare fresh Tuscan-style bruschetta, fresh home-made pasta, and a seasonal main course, all accompanied with a selection of Chianti wines. Be sure to pay attention to your guides as after you have finished cooking you can enjoy eating the meal you have just created.
- Market tour
- Cooking class
- Lunch with wine
- Graduation Certificate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
FlorenceTown Tours and Newsstand, Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Apple Store), under the arches on the corner with Via Pellicceria, Florence. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶