I Bike Florence
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour guided sightseeing tour by bike
- A professional tour guide, will take you along an almost traffic-free path
- See all major sights such as the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, Uffizi Gallery and Piazza della Signoria
- Bike across the bridges stretching across the Arno river and enjoy unique panoramas of Florence
- Taste a refreshing ice-cream
- See artisan workshops in Oltrarno
- Ride on original vintage bikes, confortable and well mantained
Save time on a bike and let your guide show you roads away from the usual tourist paths.
You will ride through the narrow streets of the main center and the Oltrarno.
Visit Santa Maria Novella, Palazzo Pitti and the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge.
Gaze at the architecture of the Uffizi square and see the Santa Croce church.
We will cycle through the Piazza della Signoria and the medieval district, before stopping to admire the Duomoand Piazza della Republica.
Relax, enjoy the tour, and taste a wonderful Gelato in the Oltrarno district! See Florence in a whole new way, and experience the city as a cyclist.
- Bike rental
- Professional Historical Guide
- Gelato (Italian Ice Cream)
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
Prepare for the activity
FlorenceTown Tours and Newsstand, Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Apple Store), under the arches on the corner with Via Pellicceria, Florence. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
Wear comfortable clothes.