Horses and Vineyards - Horseback riding in Tuscany
- Enjoy a full-day tour in Tuscany
- Ride on a horse through the Chianti countryside
- See the wine estate and get a guided tour of the cellars
- Try a delicious Tuscan lunch with wine and olive oil tastings
- Relax during a scenic drive through fantastic Tuscan landscape
See their fantastic cellars and gardens whilst being taught about the unique processes involved in producing olive oil and Chianti wine. After a tasting of their wines and olive oil, your appetite will be satisfied with a traditional Tuscan lunch of bruschetta and pasta. You will then be taken back to Florence with a relaxed and scenic drive in one of the local supplier's minivans.
- Horse riding (1 hour)
- Professional horse Guide & Tour Leader
- Transportation in/out of town
- Wine Estate visit
- Cellar tour
- Lunch with Wine and Olive Oil tasting
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Children under 14 years
Prepare for the activity
FlorenceTown Tours and Newsstand, Piazza della Repubblica (next to the Apple Store), under the arches on the corner with Via Pellicceria, Florence. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
• The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter.
• The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain. In the event of cancellation, guests may choose a rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability, or receive a 100% refund for tour cancellation.