From Livorno: Round-Trip Bus Transfers to Florence and Pisa
- Enjoy a hassle-free round-trip transfer from Livorno to Florence and Pisa
- Discover the birthplace of the Renaissance in the heart of Florence
- Get some free time to take in the landmarks of Pisa's "Square of Miracles"
Your first destination will be Florence - you will be dropped off at the Piazzale Montelungo next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station, enjoy your free time to explore the sites that interest you the most at your own pace.
At 2:30 PM, you will leave Florence and travel to Pisa for 3:30 PM, where you will have at least 70 minutes to visit the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, one of Italy's most famous monuments. At 4:45 PM the bus leaves Pisa to arrive back at Livorno at 5:15 PM. With this transfer service, focus on enjoying these two beautiful cities instead of worrying about transportation.
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Multi-lingual assistant
- Free Wi-Fi on the bus
- City maps
- Shuttle bus from the port to Livorno city center
Prepare for the activity
Buses depart from Via Cogorano in Livorno city center. You can catch the shuttle bus from the cruise terminal direct to the bus stop in Livorno city center for the connecting departure to Florence and Pisa.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that from November 26, 2019, to April 7, 2020, on Tuesdays the bus leaves at 9:45 AM and returns at 6 PM