From Florence: Brunello Tuscan Wine Tour with Lunch
- Enjoy top Tuscan wines in a very exclusive and small group
- Spend a full day exploring picture-perfect landscapes
- Visit the most precious and fascinating area of Tuscany
- Learn about wine making techniques from a wine expert
- Discover 2 unique wineries producing the best Brunello wines
After being picked up from your hotel in Florence, climb aboard a comfortable minivan and head into the stunning Tuscan countryside. Skirting the city of Siena, arrive at Tuscany's most beautiful panorama, the Brunello di Montalcino territory. Learn about how this region offers an absolutely perfect microclimate. More so, the wine is given a maturation of about 5 yrs before it hits the shelves - which is part of what makes Brunello so unique and so precious.
Visit 2 premium wine cellars with wine produced from the same Sangiovese grapes. In the smaller boutique winery, sample and taste Brunello DOCG together with an abundant traditional multi-course Tuscan lunch. By visiting 2 wine cellars different in size and winemaking philosophy, get to understand the nuances between innovation and tradition in Brunello wine production.
Besides our knowledgeable guide giving pointers on how to best taste the wines during the tasting, enjoy the chance to visit a typical medieval village town. While strolling down the little windy roads and alleys,hear stories of this adorable little UNESCO hamlet village. Return to Florence in the same minibus where you will get dropped off back at your starting point.
- Small-group semi-private tour
- Personalized attention
- Transportation to/from Florence in a comfortable minivan
- English-speaking wine expert
- Guided tour of 2 fascinating wineries and their cellars
- Visit of the vineyards
- Learn about winemaking techniques from an expert
- Wine tastings in each winery, including the sumptuous Brunello DOCG
- Typical Tuscan lunch
- Visit to one of the most beautiful villages of the area
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Florencetown Tours & News Stand in Piazza della Repubblica, next to the Apple Store and under the loggias on the corner with Via Pellicceria. Via Pellicceria, 46, 50123 Firenze FI, ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶