Florence: Timed Entrance Ticket to Michelangelo’s David
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Accademia Gallery and admire Michelangelo’s David
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry slot, and stay as long as long as you like in the Gallery
- Discover Michelangelo’s masterpieces, the David, the Prisoners and the St Matthew
Admire the 5.17-meter marble statue representing the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in Florentine art. The statue soon came to symbolize the defence of civil liberties embodied in the Republic of Florence, an independent city-state threatened on all sides by more powerful rival states and by the hegemony of the Medici family.
In the adjacent rooms, which were part of two former convents, important works of art are collected here from the Academy of Design, the Academy of Fine Arts and from suppressed convents.
Recently the Gallery has been further enriched by the important collection of old musical instruments from the Cherubini Conservatory, the Department of Musical Instruments.
- Reserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery
- Booking fee
- Tour guide
- Audio guide (can be booked as an option. A valid ID is required for collection)
When you get there
Accademia Gallery. Enter the "Reserved entrance" door between Via Ricasoli 58/60 and exchange your GetYourGuide voucher for the official museum ticket at the ticket office inside.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time