Florence: Segway Tour
- Experience historic Florence from a unique vantage point in just a few hours by Segway
- Discover this beautiful city and its historical center with a tour leader
- Visit the main highlights, including the Dome of Brunelleschi, the Uffizi Gallery, and Piazza della Repubblica
- See the famous Santa Croce square with its amazing basilica
- Admire beautiful bridges and breathtaking scenery from the Arno River
Begin your Segway tour with a 30-minute orientation session. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, start your journey to Florence's historic center. Here you will have the opportunity to see all the major sights, while comfortably listening to your live tour guide.
Along the way, see the impressive Brunelleschi's Dome with its characteristic bell tower. Discover the Uffizi and Accademia Fine Arts galleries, as well as popular squares such as the Piazza della Signoria and the Piazza della Repubblica. From the Arno River, admire the beautiful bridges and take in the scenery from a unique viewpoint.
This tour offers a great opportunity to discover the city in a fun and interesting way. There is also the option to have a delicious Tuscan lunch after the morning tour.
- Tour leader
- Segway rental
- 30-minute orientation session
- Live tour guide
- Poncho (in case of rain)
- Children under 16 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point at Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red, Florence. Directions from the Duomo Cathedral Square: If you are facing the front of the church, turn right on Via dei Calzaiuoli and walk straight on, turn left on the 4th cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori. Directions from Piazza della Signoria: face the statue of the man on horseback, on your right there is “Il Cavallino” restaurant. Take that street (via delle Farine) and turn right onto the second cross street, which is Via dei Cimatori.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
• Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate
• Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
• Your safety is always the highest priority; therefore, each tour begins with a very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy the city
• Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to participate, and will not be refunded