Florence Duomo: 48-Hour Ticket and Restoration Workshop
- Visit the workshop where Michelangelo carved his famous statue of “David"
- See professional stonemasons restore Renaissance masterpieces, using original tools and techniques
- Taste the wines of the Chianti wine region with local cheeses and balsamic vinegar
- Get a 72-hour access ticket to all the monuments of the Duomo
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch a few steps from the Duomo square (if option selected)
See some of the most intimate areas of the Duomo complex, where time feels like it stopped centuries ago. Your “Opera del Duomo” guide (the only guide allowed) will show you the workshop where some of the greatest Renaissance artists worked, and where Michelangelo carved his famous statue of “David.”
Take a tour of the Baptistery and cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and learn about the wonderful works of art inside the complex that were restored in the stonemasons’ workshop.
At the end of your tour, taste delicious Chianti wines and snacks of cheese and balsamic vinegar just steps from the cathedral. Then, get a 72-hour ticket that allows you to return and visit the Duomo complex monuments on your own, including the Crypt of St. Reparata, and Giotto's Bell Tower.
- Entrance ticket to all Duomo complex monuments
- Chianti wine, cheese and balsamic vinegar tasting
- Typical Tuscan lunch
When you get there
• Access to the Campanile and the Museum is not allowed with bulky bags and backpacks