Florence: Private Accademia Gallery Tour
- Admire Michelangelo's David
- Encoutner Michelangelo's Pieta
- Enjoy the Stradivari's violins
- Explore the Plaster Models Room, the former workshop of Neoclassical artist Lorenzo Bartolini
- Be amazed by the Slaves carved by Michelangelo
The main rooms of the museum offer visitors paintings and sculptures by great Italian artists such as Sandro Botticelli, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Pontormo, Andrea del Sarto, Giambologna, to name just a few. Many of the works of art were commissioned by and were part of the collection of the powerful Medici family.
In addition, you will visit the plaster model hall which contains the 18th century casts by Lorenzo Bartolini and the Music Instruments Collection. On display here are also three rare Stradivari violins and the first piano ever created in the world. This unique museum also displays the most complete collection of paintings by the 14th century artist Lorenzo Monaco. At the upper level of the museum you will find his masterpieces created employing the expensive gold leaf decoration and lapislazzuli, that was a fashion of the Florentine Middle Ages art. Last but not the least, you will encounter a fresco by the glorious master Giotto, the first to paint in a prospective concept.
- Professional local guide
- Entrance tickets with reservation
- Pick-up from your hotel
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• There are no cloakrooms available in the gallery
You might also like...
Product ID: 202471