Florence Dome Climb: 1-Hour Priority Entrance Tour
- Get through a priority entrance and explore the famous cathedral's cupola
- Take your trip to new heights with a tour guide
- Reward yourself with panoramic views from the top
- Explore other parts of the duomo complex on your own after the tour ends
Meet your guide and climb to the top, courtesy of your priority entrance. Hear how the construction of the duomo began at the end of the 13th century and took 2 centuries to complete. Marvel at the marble floors but don't forget to look up - the frescos above are just as immense.
After your tour of the dome, feel free to explore the rest of the 5 sites - your ticket is valid for 3 days.
- Priority entry to the dome
- 1-hour guided tour in English
- Headsets to hear the guide
- Entrance to the Cathedral, the Crypt, the Baptistry, and Museo dell’Opera (ticket valid for 3 days)
When you get there
Meet in front of Arnold Coffee in Piazza del Duomo, 4n, 50122 Florence. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts. Look for a guide in an orange or a dark blue uniform and holding a red GetYourGuide flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There are 463 steps to climb up, and there is no elevator. Please wear comfortable shoes
• Note that the climb up the dome is very steep and narrow in some places
• Please note that headset worn to hear the guide does not work when climbing up the tower, due to the thick walls