Florence: 1–Hour Small Group Accademia Gallery Tour
- Receive unparalleled personalized attention on a small-group tour
- Admire the Michelangelo’s David, I Prigioni and much more
- Skip the line to the Accademia Gallery
Walk a few minutes before you arrive in front of the Accademia Gallery. Skip the line and take the opportunity to admire one of the most famous statues in the world, Michelangelo's David.
Discover more about this imposing statue of a young hero, which has now become the symbol of the Republic of Florence.
See other important sculptures by Michelangelo, such as I Prigioni (The Incarcerated) and San Matteo (St Matthew), together with an interesting collection of religious paintings and panels. Your tour will end inside the Accademia.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Accademia Gallery skip-the-line entrance
- Audio headsets if needed
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Banner shop: "Tour in Florence & Tuscany by Enjoy biking" (yellow flag on the shop door), 21R Via Camillo Cavour, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time for check in (3:45 PM).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Wear comfortable shoes and be ready for any weather conditions
• The supplier is not responsible for any queues due to the museum staff or any sudden closures for strikes or causes of force majeure