Wine Tasting and Dinner in the Vineyards of Chianti
- Experience the captivating charm of a Tuscan estate
- Visit the estate’s wineries for tastings
- Enjoy an outdoor barbecue with typical Tuscan dishes
You’ll enjoy dinner under the stars in the vineyards of a Chianti estate. Immerse yourself in the ancient traditions as you take in the colors, the flavors, and the smells of the countryside.
In addition to a delicious dinner of local products and dishes, you’ll be surrounded by the charming vineyard landscapes, which characterize the whole of the Chianti region.
When you arrive at the estate you’ll be given a glass to carry on your visit to the farm’s wineries so you can enjoy a number of wine tastings along this small-scaled wine route. After the tastings you’ll head to the vineyards for dinner, the evening’s main event.
You’ll eat by the light of candles and torches, with music in the background. Among the dishes you’ll savor are pappa al pomodoro or ribollita (both typical recipes from the local culture), barbecued meat, and fresh seasonal vegetables from the farm.
The rural yet elegant setting of the estate is the perfect frame for this memorable evening.
- Transportation by air-conditioned GT coach or minivan
- Expert multilingual escort
- Wine tasting at the estate
- Dinner in the vineyards
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Villa Costanza, Florence Coach Station. They will be wearing a green uniform with the local partner's logo. You can easily reach the meeting point by riding the T1 Leonardo tramway in the direction of Villa Costanza and getting off at the end of the line. The tram ride is around 20 minutes from the city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• 20-25 participants per dinner maximum
• A vegetarian menu is always available on request
• In case of bad weather the dinner will take place inside the estate’s restaurant
• Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
You might also like...
Product ID: 63469