From Florence: Chianti Tour with Wine Tasting and Dinner
- Explore the beautiful and historic region of Chianti
- Enjoy two tastings of four prestigious Wines, together with some typical snacks
- Discover famous and picturesque Chianti villages
- Admire breathtaking landscapes with vineyards, olive groves, churches and castles
- Enjoy a “Chiantigiana” dinner with a full menu
The first stop is at a typical Chianti winery, where you will have the chance to taste the excellent wines produced there, accompanied by local snacks.
From there you go on to Greve in Chianti, 30 km south of Florence. Take in town's historic Franciscan monastery and central square surrounded by covered galleries. Wander into local shops and purchase some typical products and souvenirs of the Chianti area.
A wonderful hilly route along the Via Chiantigiana leads you to a family-run winery, where you will visit the cellars and taste four excellent limited-production Chianti wines and other local products.
Then drive to Castellina in Chianti, a picturesque old village surrounded by vineyards and olive groves. As the evening approaches you will reach San Donato in Poggio, an ancient settlement featuring a stunning Romanesque church and fortifications dating back to the eleventh century.
Enjoy an authentic and delicious dinner in your beautiful surroundings before returning to Florence, where the tour will end.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Transportation by comfortable G.T. bus
- Multilingual tour escort
- 2 Wine tastings with snacks
- Dinner with drinks
- Florentine T-bone steak (if option selected)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Comfortable shoes are recommended