Best of Florence: 3.5-Hour Guided Tour
- Take in the top sights of Florence in just a few hours
- Skip the long lines to marvel at Michelangelo's David, one of the best-known sculptures in the world
- Admire the stunning architecture of Florence Cathedral from the outside
- Discover the Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio on an informative walking tour
- Visit inside the famous Florence Cathedral (if option selected)
Next you’ll feast your eyes on one of the city's architectural gems, Florence Cathedral. As you admire its dome from the outside, you’ll hear the story of how its architect Brunelleschi recovered lost knowledge and expanded the realm of what was deemed humanly possible all in his pursuit of building it. Select the option including entrance to Florence Cathedral to explore inside this magnificent building.
The beauty of Florence isn't confined to its galleries and churches, as you’ll see in the streets and piazzas of the Renaissance city. Enjoy a guided walk to see the best of the rest for a fuller understanding of the history and culture of Florence. At Piazza della Signoria, you’ll admire magnificent sculptures in the open air. Hear about the notorious and influential Medici family at Palazzo Vecchio. Visit the Ponte Vecchio and enjoy the quirky architecture of the bridge. Before the end of your visit be sure to rub the nose of Il Porcellino to guarantee your safe return to Florence.
- Skip-the-line admission to the Accademia Gallery
- Fast-track entrance to Florence Cathedral (if option selected)
- Walking tour of Florence
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to Florence Cathedral (unless option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
When you get there
In Piazza San Marco, by the statue in the middle of the square. This is a centrally located square just one minute away from the Accademia Gallery in Via Ricasoli. Walk through Via Ricasoli and you will find Piazza San Marco.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• If option with entrance to Florence Cathedral selected, remember that the cathedral is a holy place so please dress appropriately. It may not be possible to enter the Baptistry on your guided tour due to long security lines.
• Florence Cathedral is subject to closure during special celebrations. If this occurs, the local partner will provide an alternative itinerary.