On this walking tour you’ll see the highlights of Florence. Pass by monuments and palaces - some dating to the early 1400s. On Via Tornabuoni you’ll find fashion boutiques. Finish the tour with the Piazza Repubblica and the Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Starting time 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Admire the stunning architecture of this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn about the history of Florence from your guide
- View the magnificent Florence Cathedral
- Licensed English or Spanish-speaking guide
- Second language optional and on request
- Earphones to hear your guide perfectly
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour might be in double language. Bilingual tours last approximately 2.5 hours.
- The visit to the above-mentioned monuments includes exteriors only.
- The tour can be combined with other activities.
- Please note: it is prohibited to enter the cathedral in shorts or a sleeveless top.