Florence: Walking Tour with Accademia & Uffizi Galleries
- Take a guided tour of the Accademia Gallery, home of Michelangelo's "David"
- Admire the stunning polychrome marble of the Florence Cathedral, and the other landmarks of the Duomo Complex
- See the imposing Palazzo Vecchio and take in the atmosphere of the beautiful Piazza Signoria
- Enjoy a guided walk through the historic streets of Florence
- Tour the Uffizi Gallery, one of the world's most important and famous art collections
Admire some of Michelangelo's most beloved masterpieces including the famous 'David' and other important works such as 'I prigioni,' 'San Matteo' and the 'Palestrina Pietà'.
After the guided tour of the Accademia you are free to spend some time in the museum on your own. If you have selected the Lunch option, reach the local restaurant and enjoy a typical Tuscan meal few steps from the Duomo square.
Start the second part of the tour with a stop at the marvellous Duomo complex in the heart of Florence’s historic city centre. Gaze at the unique and stunning polychrome marble of Florence’s Cathedral designed by Brunelleschi. We will also visit the nearby historic Baptistery, where many famous Renaissance figures were baptized, and Giotto’s Bell Tower.
Afterwards the tour will carry on to the imposing stone building of the Church of Orsanmichele, home to the tabernacle of Orcagna, a masterpiece of the Florentine Gothic Art. You will then carry on to the Straw Market and discover the atmospheric Piazza della Signoria. Admire the sculptural masterpieces housed in the outdoor gallery of the Loggia dei Lanzi, and see the immense stone building of the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence’s historic town hall.
Finally, you simply can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most important art collections in the world, the Uffizi Gallery. Explore this famous art gallery housed in a historic building, and admire incredible works of art by great Renaissance masters such as Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, and many others. See two of the world’s most famous paintings, Botticelli’s 'Primavera' and 'Birth of Venus,' along with countless other magnificent paintings, sculptures and other works of art.
The guided tour ends at the Uffizi Terrace where you can enjoy an amazing and exclusive view of the city’s most important monuments. Once the guided tour is over, it is possible to stay in the museum.
Please note that the order of the visits may change.
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Entrance fees to museums
- Local professional guide
- Earphones for groups of more than 15 participants
- Earphones for groups of more than 6 people inside the museums
- Small group tour
- Lunch, if option selected
- Lunch for children 0-6 years old (to be paid on the spot)
Prepare for the activity
Accademia Gallery: at 10:15 AM, in front of the Accademia Gallery Museum, entrance reserved to the booking holders. Walking Tour: at 2:30 PM, in front of Loggia del Bigallo, Duomo Square, corner Via de’ Calzaiuoli. Uffizi Gallery: at 4:15 PM, in front of the Uffizi Gallery Museum, door nr. 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The local guide service inside the museums can be provided in two languages