Florence: Semi-Private Central Market Tour
- Discover the best local producers and the food that they provide
- Travel with your guide within the market
- Purchase any products which strike your fancy
- Learn about the origins of the products
Discover the origins of the products as you encounter each flavor. Your visit will consist of a small-group tour of up to 10 people with a guide who will do their best to satisfy the requests of each participant of the group. Throughout your exploration you can taste different fresh foods, listening to the history and provenance of each product offered by the producers as you go.
Whilst at the market you will of course be free to purchase any products which have satisfied and fascinated you the most. At the conclusion of your tour your guide will leave you at the exit of the market, but if you wish you can choose to continue roaming without limitation.
- Licensed and professional tour guide
- Wine and food tastings of local products
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly (for groups of 5 and over)
- Transportation to or from your hotel
Prepare for the activity
Look for “CITY FLORENCE TOURS” Tour Operator's office next to the number 14 of Via De' Castellani. It is precisely at the number 18/red, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The food and drinks included consist of only smalls tastings inside the central market
• This tour will take place rain or shine
• Following the tour you will be requested to return your headset to the guide