New York: Flatiron Food, History & Architecture Tour
- Explore two of New York’s most iconic and picturesque neighborhoods: Flatiron & Union Square
- Eat delicious breakfast focaccia at the epic artisanal Italian food emporium, Eataly
- Visit the historic Eisenberg's Sandwich Shop (a celebrity favorite), established in 1939, for a classic New York pastrami sandwich
- Enjoy cheese samples plus an out-of-this-world grilled cheese sandwich at Beecher’s Cheese (they make cheese right in the middle of Manhattan)
- Sample award-winning baked goods at local favorite Bread’s Bakery
Start at Caffe Lavazza in the Eataly complex, Mario Batali’s epic artisanal Italian food emporium. Here you enjoy their delicious breakfast focaccia before learning about the amazing history of the building and then exploring the market. Then you head to Madison Square Park and stop to take photos of the iconic Flatiron Building as your guide explains some of its history. Next up is historic Eisenberg’s Sandwich Shop. This is a celebrity favorite and a great way to have a Katz Deli experience without all the hassle. Walk on to Beecher’s Cheese where, believe-it-or-not, the cheese is made right in the middle of Manhattan. Experience NYC’s best grilled cheese sandwich and samples of their made-in-Manhattan cheese.
Lastly, you stroll through Union Square until you reach the final stop, Bread’s Bakery, where you enjoy award-winning pastries at this local favorite.
- Guided tour
- 4 food tastings, and plenty of water
- Adult beverages and souvenirs (can be purchased along the way)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide 5-10 minutes before the tour starts by the freestanding gold clock across from Eataly, located at 200 5th Avenue, New York, NY. The clock is across from the Eataly Gelato entrance (large black awning) near the entrance to the 200 5th Avenue office building, between 23rd and 24th Streets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Reusable water bottle
• Please advise of any dietary restrictions on booking