Antelope Canyon Full-Day Tour from Flagstaff or Sedona
Pick-up servicePick-up between 07:00 and 07:30 from your hotel in Flagstaff.
- Climb through scenic Oak Creek Canyon
- See Arizona's volcanic mountain range of the San Francisco Peaks
- Enjoy a box lunch at Glen Dam
- Learn about Antelope Canyon from a Navajo guide
- Shop for Native American art at the historic Cameron Trading Post
Start with a climb through scenic Oak Creek Canyon, ranging from 4,500 feet above sea level to 7,500 feet onto the Colorado Plateau. Get a stunning view of the San Francisco Peaks, Arizona's largest volcanic mountain range that reaches 12,600 feet (3,840 meters) at its tallest point.
Then, make your way through the spectacular colored rock formations of the Painted Desert. Take a 1.5-mile (2.4-kilometer) walk at Horseshoe Bend, and experience an iconic clifftop overlooking the Colorado River.
Lunch is provided on this tour. You will also see breathtaking views of Lake Powell and Glen Canyon. Take an exciting tour into the narrows of the slot canyon, and admire the natural formations up close. Return to base while driving by the Painted Desert.
- Hotel pickup from within Sedona and Flagstaff city limits
- Gratuities for your guide (15-20% is recommended if you enjoyed your tour)
Prepare for the activity
• Please wear comfortable travel clothes and tennis or hiking shoes and bring a warm outer layer, as it can be cool in the slot canyon
• Please be aware that the third party provider does not permit women more than 5 months pregnant on this tour, as well as children under 5, and dogs (including service dogs)