Casablanca Airport: Transfer to Fez with Guided City Tour
- Travel with a registered historian guide
- Discover new places of interest
- Enjoy a unique and special experience
Upon your arrival to Fez you will meet your local guide to begin your tour of the city. You'll begin by making your way to the University of Kairaouine, the oldest university in the world which is located in the heart of the Medina. During your tour you'll enjoy panoramic views of Fez, including the gateway to the Royal Palace and other schools such as the Madrasa Bouanania and the Madrasa Al-Attarine. Afterwards, visit the fountain at the Nejjar Tannery, the Mellah or Jewish Quarter, and the 17th-century Ibn Danan Synagogue.
Whilst touring inside the Medina, you'll also take a break for lunch. Once you have finished exploring the Medina, your guide will escort you to meet your chauffeur who will drop you off at your accommodation in Fez.
- Casablanca airport pickup
- Drop-off to your Fez accommodation
- Registered historian guide
- Private comfortable car/minivan with driver
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All fees and taxes
- Personal expenses