Faro: The Best of Faro Walking Tour
- Marvel at Mercado Municipal, the city’s traditional open-air market
- Visit intricately tiled and gilded churches
- Explore the medieval walls of the Old City
Explore the medieval walls of the Old City, a chapel of human bones, the marketplace, the municipal museum, and Alameda Garden. At the garden you will be free to feed the pigeons and peacocks, which roam the grounds freely. Following that, visit intricately tiled and gilded churches, as well as a museum where you can enter into a world of Portuguese legends.
As a coastal town, it’s easy to indulge in the eternal joys of sunshine whilst there. Get ready to experience Portugal from a different perspective, with your local charismatic guide who will reveal interesting facts about this picturesque city.
- Professional local tour guide
- Entrance fees to the Municipal Museum of Faro (2€ per person)