Ningaloo Whale Shark Swim by Powerboat from Exmouth
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Exmouth.
- Swim with whale shark and encounter the world's largest fish
- Discover dolphins, dugongs, turtles, whales and tropical fish in their natural environment
- Explore the Coral Coast's UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ningaloo Reef
Climb aboard the purpose-built, stable and super comfortable boat and meet the crew to get kitted out with your fins, masks and wetsuits. Once everyone feels at ease, explore the first snorkel site to discover an abundance of coral, tropical fish, turtles and even manta rays or dugongs on occasions. Your experienced guides will be right beside you in the water for your comfort and safety.
As you explore the reef, a spotter plane will be searching for the first whale sharks cruising nearby. Once spotted, get up close and personal with the mighty fish that can grow to between 4 and 12 meters long. A professional photographer will be on board to capture every moment and provide you with a captivating souvenir at no extra charge.
Enjoy a complimentary lunch as you continue on your way, looking for manta rays, dugongs and even humpback whales in season. Stop for another snorkel session, or make use of the kayaks and stand-up paddleboards to experience the water from a different perspective.
Then, kick back in a cargo net and get a refreshing tow through the shallow waters with a glass of sparkling wine and a seasonal fruit platter. Relax as the catamaran meanders its way back to the mainland, where a vehicle will be waiting to take you back to your accommodation.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Round-trip transportation by coach
- Spotter plane assistance (shared with a maximum of 2 other groups)
- Morning tea, buffet lunch, afternoon tea, snacks, tea/coffee and water
- Snorkeling equipment (prescription masks on request)
- Wetsuits (steamer/full length)
- Professional photos of your day
- Glass-bottom kayaks and stand-up paddleboards
- Glass of champagne
- Gift pack (1 per group booking)
- Whale shark swimmer certificate
Prepare for the activity
• You are welcome to bring your own snorkeling equipment if you prefer
• Early bookings are essential to avoid disappointment, especially during Australian school holiday periods