From Essaouira: 1-Hour Horse Ride
- Ride a beautiful Barb Arabian horse along the beaches of Essaouira
- Benefit from a horse ride that can be adapted to suit your experience
- Discover landscapes only accessible on horse back
Benefit from a horse ride that can be adapted to your equestrian skills and ride at a gentle pace if your are a beginner, or gallop on the endless beaches if your are more advanced. First, head towards the river with your faithful companion and discover the ruins of the old palace of the sultan Mohammed III, who revived the fortunes of the city when he invited Jews and the English to trade there.
Continue along the sandy beach and get stunning views of the Portuguese castle on Mogador island in the Atlantic Ocean. Return to the ranch through the forest for the end of the services.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Essaouira, if located outside the medina
- Horse rental
- Drinks and snacks
Prepare for the activity
• The 1-hour horse ride is organized in the vicinity of the ranch every day of the week by appointment