Ibiza: Sunset Sail in Style with Live Saxophone Music
- Discover Ibiza's stunning coast when it shines best — the sunset
- Enjoy a serenade by a talented saxophone player
- Ring in the night on an exclusive, luxury catamaran
- Visit Es Palmador Island and swim, snorkel, or paddleboard in the waters of Formentera
With space for 60 people on the catamaran, and 4 beds that will accommodate the first 20 guests to board, enjoy the luxury of a finely-appointed boat as you glide across the ocean. Revel in the chill-out lounge music provided by a live saxophonist, perfect to set a relaxing mood to unwind from your day.
Sail to Es Palmador Island in Formentera, anchoring around 300 meters from the coast. Cool off from the heat with a refreshing swim in the sea, and go snorkeling in search of colorful marine life. You can also have a go at paddleboarding too. Snap some pictures to immortalize the experience, before you head back to the dock from which you departed.
- Unlimited soft drinks, beer, and sangria
- Sandwich, snacks, and olives
- Paddleboarding and snorkel equipment at Formentera
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Excursion Pier from Marina Botafoch The pier is in front of Ibiza Corso Hotel and Bagatelle https://www.google.com/maps/dir//38.9112642,email@example.com,1.448948,17z?hl=es-ESOpen in Google Maps ⟶