Real Mary King's Close: Guided Tour and Afternoon Tea
- Experience a 1-hour guided tour beneath the Royal Mile
- Enjoy an afternoon tea or coffee (after the tour) in The Real Mary King's Close café, offering authentic Scottish produce for all the family
- See how Edinburgh's citizens lived in the 17th century
- Discover the city's dark secrets, legends and ghost stories
Explore hidden streets shrouded in mystery and follow a guide in period costume as you explore the site and learn about its fascinating past.
After the tour, escape the hustle and bustle of the Royal Mile and enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea with sandwiches, delicious cakes and fruit scones in a historical setting at Mary King's Coffee House.
- Underground tour of the Real Mary King's Close
- Afternoon tea
- Additional food and drink