Edinburgh Murder & Mystery Walking Tour
- Enjoy Edinburgh's most chilling walking tour, hosted by the ghost of the city's most infamous highwayman, Adam Lyal
- Go back in time as you walk along the picturesque cobblestone streets of the old city
- Learn tales of deceit, horror, and the supernatural that once dominated the streets of Edinburgh
- Leave with a complimentary copy of Adam Lyal's book, "Witchery Tales"
As you head through haunted alleyways and dare to walk through dark courtyards, you will visit the scenes of horrific tortures, murders, and supernatural happenings. Your guide will tell you tales of executions and torture, ghosts and witchcraft, and share with you the history of the notorious 19th century trade of body snatching.
As a special gift, you will also take home a copy of Adam Lyal's own bestselling book, "Witchery Tales."
- Qualified ghostly guide
- Copy of the best-selling book, "Witchery Tales," by Adam Lyal
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from outside the front of 'The Witchery Restaurant,' located near Edinburgh Castle at 352 Castlehill (Royal Mile), EH1 2NF. Please note that from 29 July 2019 to 24 August 2019 (except Sundays 4, 11, 18 August), all tours will depart from the supplier's shop, located at 84 West Bow (Victoria Street), EH1 2HH. This is due to the annual Military Tattoo event and dress rehearsals taking place on Castlehill. Since this event will not be held on Sundays during this period, on those days, tours will depart from the usual meeting point - outside the front of 'The Witchery Restaurant' on Castlehill.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
• Wear appropriate footwear (you will be walking on cobblestoned streets).