Ghostly Underground Vaults Evening Tour with Whisky
- Enjoy an entertaining look at Edinburgh’s ghoulish past
- Hear dramatic stories about the city’s gruesome history
- Descend into the famous haunted Blair Street underground vaults
Your guide will tell you troubling but true tales about gruesome punishment and the unsettled spirits that roam the city, and providing tales of life and death in old Edinburgh. Some of the stories may be a bit close for comfort as you visit the shadowy places where the ghosts still cling to ancient sites.
You’ll descend into the famously haunted Blair Street underground vaults where the ghosts of Edinburgh's past still haunt the present day.
The ghoulish evening ends with a drink and further tales in an atmospheric tavern.
- Full evening experience with a complimentary drink
- Visit to the Edinburgh Underground Vaults
When you get there
Meet your guide at the Mercat Cross, an 8-sided stone monument on the Royal Mile, next to St. Giles Cathedral and opposite the City Chambers. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For health and safety reasons, this tour is unable to allow children under 5 years of age on any underground tours
• Your choices of drink are whisky, glass of lager, or soft drink