City Sightseeing Edinburgh: 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Tour Edinburgh at your own pace with a 24-hour ticket for the hop-on and hop-off bus
- Enjoy panoramic views from the open-top deck
- Jump off at Edinburgh Castle and get great city views
- Explore the historic Grassmarket
- Learn as you go with the informative on-board audio commentary
- Go to Castle Rock
- Stop off at Holyroodhouse
- Have endless fun at Our Dynamic Earth
- See Nelson's Monument and the Old Observatory
- Visit the National Museum of Scotland and the National Gallery
Hear about the hangings that took place in the Grassmarket as you marvel at the impenetrable Castle Rock above you, and hear about historic attempts to capture Edinburgh Castle. Drive along the Royal Mile, which joins Edinburgh Castle to the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
Use the 24-hour ticket to hop-on and off as you please. With great visitor attractions, museums, galleries, and restaurants to suit every taste and budget, Edinburgh's got it all! Buses run every 10-20 minutes, making the following loop:
Tour stops at: Waverley Bridge, Lothian Road, Grassmarket, Lauriston Place, Johnston Terrace, Lawnmarket, Chambers Street, John Knox House, Canongate, Holyrood, Our Dynamic Earth, Regent Road, Hanover Street and Market Street.
- 24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Multilingual audio commentary
- Attraction Tickets
Prepare for the activity
• Operational season: All year round
• April - May: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 6:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes.
• June - August: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 7:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes.
• September - October: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 6:00pm, frequency - every 12 minutes.
• November - March: first departure - 9:00am, last departure - 4:00pm, frequency - every 20 minutes.
• Duration: 60 minutes
6:00 PM (April/May/September/October)
4:00 PM (November-March)
• Ticket Length: 24 hours
• Full mobility facilities on all tour buses, and a subtitled screen downstairs for those who are hard of hearing
• Customers who book a ticket with a date in 2020 can redeem their voucher at any point until 31st December 2020; for tickets booked with a date of 1st October onwards, a normal 3-month ticket validity applies