Jamaica: Bob Marley and Dunn’s River Falls Tour with Lunch
Pickup includedPickup from all hotels in Negril.
- Visit Bob Marley's childhood home and the mausoleum where he is laid to rest
- Look for souvenirs and gifts at a variety of shops
- Dance and sing along with a live reggae band
- Climb up the Dunn's River Falls' natural terraces and swim in the small pools along the way
- Enjoy a tasty lunch at an authentic Jamaican Jerk Center
Once on the property, you’ll be joined by Rastafarian guides who will shares insights into the life of young Bob Marley and his musical career. You’ll see 2 tombs in the mausoleum: one where Bob is laid to rest with his guitar and his half-brother, Anthony Booker; the second is where their mother, Cedella Booker (“Mama Marley”) is buried. Dance and sing along with the live reggae band during the tour of the village.
On the second half of the tour, relax at Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s most beloved natural attractions. This place is known for its lush setting, but also its roles in the Tom Cruise movie “Cocktail” and the James Bond movie “Dr. No”. Often referred to as a living phenomenon (you’ll find out why), Dunn’s River Falls is one of the only waterfalls on Earth that empties straight into the ocean. Enjoy 2 hours of free time to experience the falls however you wish. The best way is to put on non-slip water shoes to climb up the 600-foot terraced falls, carefully walking up the “steps” formed by the naturally chiseled rocks. Stop along the way to swim in the small pools that form on each level, and enjoy the view you’re rewarded with at the top.
Refuel at the end of the tour with a traditional Jamaican jerk meal, and relax over a beer or rum cocktail if you wish. When lunch is over, you’ll be returned to your hotel.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi onboard
- Entry fees
- Dunn’s River water shoe rental
- Alcoholic beverages
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Water shoes
• At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate. If this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund.
• Water shoe rental is available at Dunn's River.
• The vehicles do not have wheelchair lifts, so wheelchairs will have to be collapsible.