Dunedin Self-Guided Audio Tour
- Explore the city with a fully narrated tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Stroll through the peaceful Chinese Garden to learn about the Chinese history and learn to play Chinese Checkers
Enjoy the culturally rich history in the city of Dunedin, where it was first discovered by Scottish pioneers. This city is very much like Scotland’s capital of Edinburgh and boasts many historical buildings and some of the steepest streets in New Zealand and is home to the steepest street in the world.
In this audio tour, you’ll see stunning cathedrals like St Paul's Anglican Cathedral and you will be able to relax in the tranquil Chinese Garden and witness the magnificent Flemish-style Old Railway Station, which is New Zealand's most photographed building. You will also see the city's famous Octagon, the First Church of Otago, the Law Courts, the Otago Settler's Museum, and the Speights Brewery.
Optional additions include St Josephs Cathedral, St Dominic's Priory and the Fortune Theatre if you have time. Your tour. Your way.
- Audio-guided tour (English only)
- Entrance Fees
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• It is advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sun screen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tour
• Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only