Visit the 6 major museums and exhibition halls of Düsseldorf with one ticket valid for 48 hours. Gain entrance to K20, K21, Kunstpalast, Kunsthalle, NRW Forum, and KIT Kunst im Tunnel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Discover the art and the most beautiful sides of Düsseldorf
- Save money with 6 museum entrance fees included in one ticket
- Enjoy full flexibility over 48 hours and spend as long as you like in each museum
- See the impressive works of Paul Klee and learn interesting facts about Pablo Picasso
- K20 entrance
- K21 entrance
- Kunstpalast entrance
- Kunsthalle entrance
- NRW Forum entrance
- KIT Kunst im Tunnel entrance
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Present your GetYourGuide voucher at the tourist information center in Düsseldorf Hauptbahnhof (main train station) to receive the museum entrance ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Museums and institutions may have limited opening hours on public holidays, please plan ahead and check local museum website for further information.
- All museums are closed on Mondays.
- You must exchange your voucher for the 48-Hour Art Pass at the tourist information center. More details will be included on your voucher after booking.
- Please note that the tourist information center is closed on Saturday and Sunday. If you wish to visit the museums over the weekend, you need to pick up your Art Pass during the week.
- The Art Pass will be activated upon entry to the first museum, not upon receiving the pass at the tourist information center.