Rooftops of Dubrovnik 2-Hour Driving Tour
Pickup includedPick-up in Dubrovnik or Cavtat, or island locations by prior arrangement
- Go to the most breathtaking view points of Dubrovnik
- Enjoy a driving tour of the hills surrounding Dubrovnik
- Learn about the Croatian War of Independence at Srd Hill
- See the new harbor from the cable stay bridge
- Admire the red-tiled roofs and marble streets of Dubrovnik from a new perspective
Enjoy great views of the floating hotels of the cruise liners from the cable-stayed bridge, and look down into the new harbor where they berth. On the other side are the small green paradise islands of Elaphiti.
Continue up the mountain of Srd, protector of Dubrovnik against the strong winds of the Bura, but also against attackers who tried many times to capture the Dubrovnik Republic. Srd was the site of one of the fiercest battles of the Croatian War of Independence between 1991-1995. At the Imperial fort on the summit, you can visit the museum to learn more.
Get unbeatable views down into the city, and across the Zupa Dubrovacka Valley to the islands of Lokrum and the Elaphite Isles beyond. En route back to the center of Dubrovnik, enjoy one last breathtaking view as the city opens up before you.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Road tolls
- VAT and local taxes